The Aeron Chair was designed to fit the majority of body types and to support a variety of postures. It has been the benchmark for ergonomic seating since its introduction in 1994.
Since then, technology has changed the way we work. Also, with the advent of mobile technology, the way we sit, widening the range of postures a chair should accommodate. The Aeron had untapped potential: If it could provide the same ergonomic support for the head and neck that it provides for the lower body, it could support even more postures.
Atlas for Aeron is the only ergonomic headrest designed specifically for the Aeron chair. Originally created by two Herman Miller veterans. A development engineer who holds 17 patents with Herman Miller. A designer who worked closely with Aeron designers Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick before becoming an award-winning designer himself. Atlas helps Aeron do more of what it does best—provide postural choice and comfort, from fully upright to reclined.
Features and Benefits
- Adjusts to fit 95% of users
- Floating adjustability provides exceptional comfort
- Attaches in less than one minute
- Fits all ages and sizes of Aeron chairs – including classic and remastered
- Made in the U.S. by well respected, long-term Herman Miller suppliers
- Patented design